The Greater the Love, The Greater The God.
The challenge that people have with religion today is the same one they have always had, just to a greater degree – instead of Being about a Bigger Love, most of the times its about a bigger following or common cause but Not the cause that Jesus championed.
In short – The Cause of Jesus or The Mission of Jesus was to Love you as you are not as you “should be” and to let all see that BIG LOVE is what God Is All about. To say that Jesus did this is an extreme understatement but to say that He came to create the bondage seen so often in His name is an injustice of the highest degree.
Letting Love … Be means:
- Accepting All – not just the similar sinners.
- Offering an open heart – not one with all the “answers” on how one “should be.”
- Believing in Goodness – not focused on the badness.
- Non-labeling – not aimed on the “sin” of another but instead on the “image of God in them.
- Living Encourager – when we see BIG LOVE we are encouraged by the acceptance that it gives us Freely – This Is The Greatest way God can shine through us daily.
If you want to know more about seeing God without religion but instead seeing “God Is Love” please feel free to click on any of the links in this devotional.